Our Terms of Service is expressly incorporated herein, including all relevant capitalized Terms. We may amend this policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this policy periodically, as changes will be posted on this page. If we make any material changes to this policy we will provide a prominent notice. If you do not agree with this policy, you should not use our Site or Services.
1. What Personal Information We Collect
If you sign up to use our Site, we collect your
- Ethereum wallet address through a supported wallet provider;
- Username; and
- Email address.
You may elect to provide other personal information, such as your:
- Full name;
- Biographical information;
- Social media handles;
- Other websites; or
- User profile picture or avatar, which may contain your likeness.
We collect various types of information depending on how you interact with us and what products or services you use. If you elect to provide this information, you consent to allowing us to process this information. By voluntarily putting this or similar information in your profile you intend to manifestly make public that information.
2. Personal Information you Provide to Us
If you fill out a form, sign up for a service, or opt-in to a program through our Site that requires you to provide more information we will collect and process that information to provide you with the relevant products or services.
3. Personal Information Collected When You Use Our Site
When you use our website, we may automatically collect different types of data and personal information, such as your IP address, User-Agent (UA) information, your device information, usage data, and information collected by cookies. We may also collect payment and billing information when you register for the use of our products and services. For example, we may ask you to provide a billing address for your account and payment information. We use this information solely to process payments and deliver our products and services.
4. Some Information Is Permanently Stored on the Blockchain
Any transaction conducted through the Site and involving our Smart Contracts will be stored publicly and irrevocably on the Ethereum blockchain. We have no ability to modify or destroy any information on the blockchain at any time, including after you terminate your account with us. Some information may be superficially concealed from our Site in order to comply with lawful requests, but the data itself is irrevocably and permanently “on-chain.” By using our Site you acknowledge that your personal information, including your Ethereum wallet address and on-chain transactions, digital art, NFT metadata, royalty information, and other programmed payment splits are stored on the publicly searchable Ethereum blockchain and that neither Transient, nor any third party, has any power to delete or control.
5. How We Collect Information
We collect Personal Information from you when you visit our Site, deploy Smart Contracts, create an account, seek technical support from us, use our products and services, and from public sources (i.e., the Ethereum blockchain). Some of this information is provided by you and some is collected automatically.
We may collect or process information with your consent, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter, ask for information, or sign up for services. We may collect or process information we need to provide our services. We may collect information when we have a legitimate interest to do so, such as for marketing, as long as our legitimate interests are not outweighed by your privacy rights. We may collect or process information if necessary to protect the vital interests of the user or another user or individual.
6. How We Use Your Information
We do not sell or disclose your personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration. We may process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Maintain Site functionality;
- Enable you to construct and deploy Smart Contracts;
- Enable you to create, mint, and deploy NFT(s);
- Provide you with critical updates, confirmations, or security alerts;
- Provide support or respond to your comments or questions;
- Personalize and improve your experience;
- Inform you about products, services, news, surveys, or promotional opportunities we think might interest you;
- Analyze and improve our Site and Services.
- To contact you with updates about our services.
- Manage intellectual property disputes or other disputes involving your use of our Services
7. How We Share Information
We do not sell or disclose your personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration.
We may share personal information with our affiliates and partners, as needed to provide our services. We may share personal information with service providers such as accountants, payment processing companies, and other vendors we use to operate our Site and provide our products and services.
Our vendors and service providers are not permitted to use your personal information for any other purpose than to provide contracted services. Vendors are not permitted to use your personal information for their own marketing and are not allowed to share your information for marketing purposes, unless you authorize them to. When you use a third party vendor or services, you are agreeing to their Privacy Policies and practices which may be different than ours.
We may share personal information in response to a legal summons or subpoena or if required by law enforcement agencies. If there is a credible allegation against you involving the violation of our Terms of Service, your contact information maybe shared with any parties that have been harmed by the alleged violation.
8. How Long We Retain Your Information
How long we keep personal information that we have collected depends on the type of information and the purpose for which it was collected. After a reasonable period of time or the completion of the purpose for which it was collected, we will either delete or anonymize personal information. We may retain some information in order to stay compliant with financial regulators and law enforcement.
9. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files stored on your web browser when you visit our website. Some cookies last only as long as you remain on the website. Others Cookies, called “persistent cookies” may be stored for longer periods of time. These cookies can make browsing easier by storing your password or your preferences regarding how you use the website. Cookies collect information such as the IP address of your computer (which may allow us to infer your general location), your browser settings, and information about how you use the website. Some cookies track users’ activity on our website, apps, and services in order to deliver personalized advertising to you on this and other websites.
If you would like to opt out of Cookies, you may change the settings on your web browser to reject or delete Cookies. You may also find more information about cookies, including how to opt out of interest-based advertising, at www.cookiesandyou.com.
To opt out of tracking analytics placed by Google, you can opt out by using this form. This works for all websites that use Google’s services to track and gather analytics data.
10. Your Rights Regarding Access to and Control over Personal Information
If you reside in the EU/EEA, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- Right of information and access - You have the right to access your personal information we have about you and to be provided with a copy of your personal information.
- Right to rectification - You have the right to correct or update your inaccurate or out of date personal information.
- Right of erasure - You have the right to request that your personal information be permanently erased/deleted.
- Right to restrict processing - You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to object to processing - You have the right to object to specific types of processing of your personal information
- Right to portability - You may ask to receive a portable copy of your personal information in a format that may be transferred to another organization.
- Right not to be subject to decisions based solely on Automated Decision Making - You have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing.
- Right to complain to a data protection authority - You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in the country in which you reside.
- Right to withdraw consent - If you have given us consent to collect or process your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- The Right to Non-Discrimination - We may not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
If you are a member of the EEA and wish to exercise any of these rights please submit a clear request to email@example.com
We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is not valid under applicable law, repetitive or excessive. We may also request additional information from you in order to verify your identity before processing your request.
11. Information for California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) applies to information collected from California residents. Residents of California have the following rights with regard to their personal information.
- The Right to Know and Access Information - The categories of personal information we collect is described above in the section entitled “The Information We Collect”. California residents may submit a verifiable request regarding the information collected, the types of sources from which personal Information is collected, the purposes for which information is collected, and the specific personal information collected about them.
- The Right to Have Personal Information Deleted
- The Right to Portability - California residents may request a copy of their personal information in a format that can be transferred to another person or entity.
- The Right to Non-Discrimination - We may not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- We may require verification of your identity. You may be asked for more information in order for us to verify your identity when you make a request.
You may exercise your rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Data Security
We take reasonable steps to protect the information we receive from you from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard and secure your information, but no security measures are perfect; the risk of a data breach is always possible.
13. Breach Protocols
In the unlikely event of a security breach we may delay reporting of the breach in so far as is legally permissible and otherwise in the interest of preventing harm. We will only delay as long as is necessary to ascertain the scope of the breach, remedies to prevent further harm (especially if the potential harm of the breach depends on knowledge of an exploit involving our Smart Contracts), the cause, and to cooperate with law enforcement and our partners to prevent further damage.
14. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under age 13(or under the age of 16 for California and EU residents) without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under those ages in jurisdictions without parental consent (or as permitted by law), we will delete it. Please contact us if you believe that someone under an appropriate age is using our Services without parental consent.
15. Sensitive Information
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose on or through our websites or otherwise to us sensitive personal Information unless specifically requested by us or required by law.
16. Contact Us